401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Finley Distributing is seeking individuals with a great work ethic and attitude, combined with warehouse/loading experience.
Job duties include providing backup help to the driver and/or salesperson for both package and draft routes.
- Check-in all product with appropriate retail staff
- Remove all damaged or returned product and give appropriate credit
- Cooperate with all delivery support staff and provide professional and courteous service at all times
- Operate a wheeled hand cart to transport product into stores
- Repetitive Lifting
- Ability to lift 170+ pounds
- Good Math and Communication Skills
- Clean Driving Record
- 19 Years of age or older
HOURS: Full-time, Monday-Friday, 5:30am start time
REQUIREMENTS: High School Equivalent, Excellent Math Aptitude, Excellent Attendance, Pass Background Check, Drug Test and Company Physical.
Complete compensation package including competitive salary, medical, dental, disability, life and 401k after waiting period, all in a great work environment.