401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Job Title: Graphic Design
Reports To: Merchandising Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly
Work Hours: 40 hours
Summary: To monitor, control and coordinate the operation of the sign shop in the best professional manner possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate the writing, printing and painting of signs, banners, or show cards used for display and other promotional purposes.
- Make sure the sign shop is clean and orderly
- Create all orders for print material and media
- Complete all internal control records, forms and reports properly and accurately
- Advise and assist the sales staff regarding the creation, implementation, and proper use of signs.
- Complete special projects as assigned by management
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Advise your immediate supervisor of any problems or opportunities that may exist
- Complete all internal control records, forms, and reports properly and accurately
- Create a favorable public image through proper conduct and neat, well-groomed appearance
- Perform other relevant tasks as assigned
- Education/Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer Skills: Ability to be proficient with any computer software and hardware required for the position.
- Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Office or meeting room environment
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee must occasionally move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to us hands; to converse, and to listen.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; To position self ergonomically, safely and successfully accomplish the task at hand
- The employee constantly positions self to type on keyboards and answer phones. The person also needs to occasionally move about the office to access file cabinets and other office machinery.