Job Title: Line Cleaner
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Work Hours: 40 hours
Summary: To ensure that all draft beer accounts are properly maintained and to perform cleanings, troubleshooting, and servicing in the best professional manner possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Wear approved uniforms and safe footwear at all times.
- Install draft beer in new accounts as assigned
- Clean and maintain draft lines on a regular bi-weekly schedule
- Ensure log is completed in each on premise account after lines have been cleaned
- Advise and train retailers and their personnel on the proper and most economical way to serve draft beer, maintain equipment, clean glassware, etc.
- Sell new package placement whenever possible
- Supervise the proper storage, inventory, and receipt of POS
- Maintain a daily log book and turn into draft supervisor weekly
- Complete all internal control records, forms and procedures properly and accurately
- Attend and participate in monthly staff meetings
- Report all competitive activity to Draft Supervisor immediately
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, maintain insurance and have their own reliable work vehicle. Position requires also driving a company vehicle.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Education / Experience: Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer Skills: Ability to be proficient with any computer software and hardware required for the position.
- Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Work environment is usually at on-premise locations during the day.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee must occasionally move up to 160 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, to converse, and to listen.
- The employee must occasionally crouch under counters to reach tap systems and lines